Thursday, June 9, 2016

Morgan + Lennon at St. Bartholomew's Church | Nashville Wedding Makeup Artist Emily Hawtin


I have been so tremendously blessed in my freelance career thus far that I just had to pay it forward! I had the immense pleasure of meeting Morgan thanks to Rebecca Denton who put me in touch with this sweet bride. Morgan wouldn't let a few minor obstacles like a change of venue or a rainy forecast keep her from being a glowing bride. I think all of her positivity is what encourage the sun to finally peak out from behind the clouds just as she put on this gorgeous wedding dress! 

I so enjoyed getting to know Morgan, too. We realized we graduated from the same college and our husbands even taught at schools just a few miles apart from each other! The wedding world is a small one! Check out some more gorgeous photos from Rebecca Denton Photography below.











No comments:

Post a Comment