Sunday, May 3, 2015

Heather | Wedding Makeup Trial Run

I had a such a fun time meeting with this sweet bride-to-be: Heather! Heather is travelling up all the way from Atlanta for our gorgeous venue at The Church on Main. She found me after a trying out a mineral-based makeup company but unsure of the result. I'm so glad that Heather decided to keep looking because what many brides don't realize is that mineral-based makeup, while great for day-to-day use on your skin, is a bad choice for any time you are going to be photographed. The tiny, crystallized minerals shine back in flash photography - so it's even worse for indoor events. 

However, Heather came in with a gorgeous pinky-peach lipstick from YSL that I'm now in love with (and purchasing one of my own for my kit), and we tried out a look that she fell in love with!

Here's an iPhone sneak peek at what we played with!

Heather's Bridal Look with Silicon-Based Airbrush Foundation

Heather brought in a beautiful picture of this eye look that's to die for!
 I can't wait for Heather's big day at the end of this month! Look out for some professional photos after her big day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment