Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Laura + Jordan | A Downtown Franklin Wedding | Nashville Wedding Makeup Artist


Fall is a busy time for weddings in Tennessee, and I've been keeping plenty busy since my last post! I'm so excited to share pictures of my fall brides as they come in from some of my favorite photographers to work with. First up is one of my favorite weddings to be a part of this year: the sister-in-law of one of my very first bridal clients when I first started out! Laura and Jordan's wedding was absolutely breathtaking with the autumnal colors against this quaint Downtown Franklin backdrop. The whole day was captured beautifully by Sarah Sidwell Photography. I always love unexpectedly bumping into Sarah - she's a total sweetheart and a true talent. Here are some of my favorite photos of Laura's big day!


Love my hair partner-in-crime Jesse's green tips peeking in the back of this getting ready shot!














Be sure to check out more photos from Laura and Jordan's big day at Sarah's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment